Saturday 12 April 2014

How to Use Bloglovin to Increase Your Blog Traffic

photo credit: Mattias.Swenson via photopin cc 

One of my favourite things about the Web is the countless number of new things you can discover to enrich your blogging knowledge every time you surf. I'm a firm believer in life long learning. No matter how much you know now, there is always something new around the corner.

It's an exciting feeling. Kind of like a kid at Christmas. I remember when I was eight or nine, that feeling of anticipation. I was sure I was getting an Atari 2600 - sure enough, when I opened my presents on Christmas day, there it was! I was absolutely over the moon.

I still get that feeling of elation today, but now it happens whenever I learn something new. Something that expands my understanding of the world. I think many people experience this - at least I hope so. I can't imagine going through life without that feeling from time to time.

Today was one of those day for me. As I surfed around for ideas on what to write about in this post, I came across a new tool which I think all bloggers, and blog lovers, can benefit from. The site's called Bloglovin, and it's a place you can go to follow other blogs, as well as submitting your own blog for others to follow. 

There are other alternatives out there, but Bloglovin is a very user friendly alternative. It's a quick sign up process, and once you've started following a few blogs you can add your own blog to the site. It's simple, you just paste a piece of HTML code to one of your posts, which Bloglovin then uses to confirm your ownership of your blog, and voila! you're off and running.

From there you can add a button, which Bloglovin provides you the code for, which will allow you to offer your readers the option to follow you on Bloglovin right from your blog. Easy as pie. I had it added to my site in a couple of minutes.

It's a good way to expand your blogs following, but it's also a great way to find other excellent blogs to explore. If you're like me, you enjoy participating in all aspects of the blogging universe. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. 



photo credit: gavina.kaur via photopin cc 


Let me know what you think of Bloglovin. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And don't forget to click on the link in my side bar to follow this blog on Bloglovin so that you can keep informed of all my latest posts! Thanks for following.


No comments:

Post a Comment